Inflammation in the Body Can Cause All Sorts of Problems.
Most American’s would benefit from a low inflammation diet because our S.A.D. Standard American Diet — Yes, the acronym spells Sad 🙁 — is ladden with processed, fatty, sugary inflammation causing foods.
Living in the warm desert climate of Tucson, Arizona is proven to be beneficial on the joints and body and here are some foods that also keep inflammation at bay.
- olive & coconut oil
- green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, and collards
- nuts like almonds and walnuts
- fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and sardines
- fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and oranges
- vegitables all veggies are great for you
- tummeric this root, veggie, suppliment is great for inflammation