What Kind of plants should you put in your Tucson Home?
- Jasmine – Helps promote sleep quality and increases alertness maybe because the aroma is heavenly! It can grow indoors or outdoors. I personally find the aroma very comforting and relaxing.
- Lavender – Another smell good that promotes relaxation, calms anxiety and reduces stress.
- Rosemary – Increases memory and improves overall air quality of the room. Plus you can use it for cooking! Rosemary grows super easy and is often found growing in the wild here in Tucson, AZ.
- Aloe Vera – Improves air quality. It has many uses like soothing burns and scrapes and is also a natural diuretic. This plant grows indoors or outdoors in Tucson and are very easy to care for as they are extremely resilient.
- English Ivy – Proven to reduce mold and air alleges by 94%, English Ivy is great in assisting people with lung, respiratory, and allergen issues.
- Snake Plant – Reduces headaches. Also great for eye and respiratory problems and can help to increase overall energy levels.